Sunday, January 2, 2011

1.1.11

New year - which direction?Image by randihausken via Flickr
It's very strange how the number 1 is indicative of a beginning and also of closure. '1' is the all important first step in a journey to success and '1' is the place where the ladder of success ends. So on a day when the calendar is bursting over with '1's, I find myself horribly confused. Is this post my first step towards achieving perfection in writing increasingly meaningless pseudo-philosophical babble or my crowning achievement in my attempts to waste the time of people who bother to read me. Happy New Year 2011 anyway. And sorry... insufficient sleep trying to catch up and an extreme will to post on the first day of a new year often combine to achieve randomly inexplicable results like the content of the post above.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: